- Projects are intended for those whom the people in the group already have relationships.
- Ideally, the group will contribute their own resources, either through labor, money, time, etc. We want co-ownership and sweat equity.
- Funds cannot be used for direct transfers of funds, i.e. funds cannot be used for a straight monetary donation to a non-profit. However, funds can be used to buy things to support various groups, e.g. beds for a homeless shelter that the group delivers.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until budgeted funds are spent.
- A small story outlining what each grant does will be posted and possibly summarized in quarterly meetings.
Have a project? Apply! You will be asked to detail the following:
- Project summary
- Project details
- Financial details