Map & Directions
We meet for worship at 10:30am on Sundays at:George Mason University (GMU)-Arlington Campus
Auditorium at Founders Hall
3351 Fairfax Drive (Fairfax Dr & N Kenmore St)
Arlington, VA 22201
Parking / Metro / Capital Bikeshare
View Larger Map
Parking on Sunday
- Street parking - free on Sundays in Arlington
- GMU's Founders Hall (3351 Fairfax Dr) - prepaid ticket available
- Garage entrance is in the alley from either N Kirkwood Rd or Washington Blvd. (Garage entrance is labeled "Founders Hall" in green and yellow.)
- Pull a ticket when you enter the garage. Park on B2 and take the elevator to the first floor. Prepaid parking tickets will be available after the service at the Info Table. (You need BOTH the ticket you pulled to enter the garage and the prepaid ticket we provide in order to exit.)
- When you exit, you will insert the parking ticket you pulled to enter into the Pay in Lane (pay at exit gate) machine. The parking fee will display. Insert your prepaid ticket.
- GMU's Truland building (corner
of Washington Blvd and N Kirkwood Rd) - free, no ticket needed
- Upper deck entrance is off N Kirkwood Rd. Parking during service is allowed in the spaces marked "GMU"
- If you park at the Truland building, walk to the rear of GMU Founders Hall and enter via the parking garage and take the elevator to the first floor.
- GMU is metro accessible - orange line to the Virginia Square metro station
- There is a Capital Bikeshare station right at the entrance of GMU Founders Hall.
- Federal Parking garage
- Entrance is off Washington Blvd. Park in the "retail parking" spots for $4 for up to two hours or $6 for three hours. (From the P1 level, you can use the outdoor walkway to GMU's Founders Hall.)